Reiki Level I Practitioner
Discover the ancient healing art of Reiki (pronounced Ray-key). Reiki means Universal Life Force Energy. This energy flows through all living things and is channeled through the hands. Reiki is given either to oneself, another person, situation or object. This technique is an effective stress-management tool, healing device and general stimulator. Participants will give and receive the vibrant, relaxing, and healing energy.
- The History of Usui Reiki system of healing
- The Chakra Connection and a basic understanding of energy healing
- Healing techniques for self and others using the traditional hand placements to treat the whole body
- Attunements and healing exchanges
- Plenty of practice giving and receiving Reiki treatments
- Learn insightful practices gained from the instructor’s personal experiences.
Upon completion of this intensive healing workshop, participants qualify as First Degree Reiki Practitioners. Certificate and Manual Issued.
Reiki Level II Practitioner
In this class, symbols and techniques for increased Reiki energy flow for mental-emotional healing and absentee or long distance healing will be given to students.
- Expand your healing skills
- Intense exploration of the Reiki sacred symbols & their meanings (Sacred symbols are said to directly stimulate the subconscious energy patterns in the brain and energetic body)
- Learn long distance healing
- Laser & ultrasound techniques
- Energetic attunements and healing exchanges
This workshop qualifies the student as a Second Degree Reiki Practitioner. Certificates awarded and handouts included. Prerequisite: Reiki 1
Advanced Reiki Training (Prerequisite – Reiki II)
The Advanced training concentrates on intuition, clarity, focus and Mastery in the Art of Reiki. At this level your instructor will guide you to go within and empower yourself with the knowledge and skills that you have gained.
REIKI III – MASTER/TEACHER LEVEL
This level allows you to initiate others as Practitioners or Masters and further increases the ability to transfer healing energy. In this class you will explore and define your personal relationship as a Reiki Holistic Practitioner, Master and Teacher.
- Learn Master Reiki healing symbols and their meanings
- Receive a Guided Meditation and be attuned to the Reiki III energies
- Learn how to perform all Reiki Level Attunements including the Master Attunement and remote attunements.
- Practice Time in Performing Attunements to become confident in administering Reiki to others and much more.
- Additional class time will be scheduled for future practices.
- Certificates Awarded and Materials Included.
PREREQUISITE: Any USUI First and Second Degree Reiki Class.
Continuing Education in Reiki Instruction
This program is designed for students desiring to continue the commitment of Reiki Training. A three-month, weekly apprenticeship program is established with a faculty instructor. The curriculum involves group study, discussion, hands-on practice and case studies conducted outside the classroom setting.
Please contact us for more information about our courses.
Check Out Our Other Energy Modalities Pages
Feel free to contact our office for an appointment at (716) 677 4679.
Referrals may be required for medical or psychological conditions.
Serving the Buffalo and Western New York area