Reiki (pronounced Ray-Key) is a Japanese technique developed by Dr. Mikao Usui in the 1900’s. This technique promotes stress reduction, relaxation, and healing. Reiki is administered by “laying on of hands” (although not essential) and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us. If that “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to become ill or feel stressed. On the other side of the spectrum, if the energy is high we are more capable of being healthy. Reiki is one of the most widely practiced therapies in the Western world to promote wellness.
The Benefits of Reiki:
- Relieves pain
- Improves sleep
- Relaxes and reduces stress
- Strengthens life force energy
- Promotes natural self-healing
- Strengthens the immune system
- Balances and harmonizes the body
- Treats symptoms and causes of illnesses
- Releases blocks and suppressed feelings
- Decreases symptoms (headaches, cramps, colds, etc)
- Balances the organs and glands and their bodily functions
Check Out Our Other Energy Modalities Pages
Feel free to contact our office for an appointment at (716) 677 4679.
Referrals may be required for medical or psychological conditions.
Serving the Buffalo and Western New York area