Luisa Bruzga is founder of WNY Integrative Hypnosis & Wellness with a highly successful hypnosis and wellness practice which she designed to provide consulting, seminars and training on positive change and success strategies.
During a private session, Luisa incorporates a combination of techniques best suited for each client’s growth and potential. She blends gentle strength with a fluid, intuitive approach that invites deep relaxation and opens the way for transformation.
Luisa’s personal and professional journey into the world of complementary and alternative approaches to healing and wellness began as an outgrowth of her own health challenges. The knowledge she gained from her own experience motivated Luisa to pursue advanced education in a variety of healing modalities deepening her studies of the connection between mind, body and spirit. As a result, she obtained the following education:
- Degrees in the field of Hypnosis from American Pacific University, Infinity International Institute & National Guild of Hypnotists
- Hypnosis Instructor for the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH)
- Master’s Degree in applied Clinical Nutrition (MSACN), NY Chiropractic College
- Trained as a Health Coach at Integrative Nutrition in New York City
- Certified Reiki/Karuna© Master Practitioner/Instructor
- Quantum Touch Practitioner/Instructor
- NYS Licensed Aesthetician providing youthfulness and rejuvenation programs
- In addition received many holistic arts certifications
|She is certified through the following organizations:||Specialty Certifications|
|National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH)
Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP)
Associated Skin Care Professionals (ASCP)
Serving the Buffalo & Western New York area
Feel free to contact our office for an appointment at (716) 677 4679.
Referrals may be required for medical or psychological conditions.
Serving the Buffalo and Western New York area